hapiNes is a multitrack chiptune synthesizer inspired by the RP2A07 sound chip found in the NES games console.
The 4 voices allow you to create authentic sounding tunes in real time!
- USB-MIDI (sync, notes and parameter modulation)
- Dedicated VST/AU plugin for full DAW integration
- 4 tracks for real-time composing
- Authentic triangle bass
- 2 squares with variable pulsewidth
- 59 synthesized preset drum sounds + 1 self-evolving drum sound
- 16 arpeggiator modes with variable speed
- Vibrato with variable depth and speed
- 18 Buttons
- 32 Leds
- 6 high quality potentiometers
- 16 pattern memory
- 3 levels of LED brightness (Beach, Studio, Club)
- Live recording, key change and pattern chaining (up to 16 patterns/ 256 steps)
- Pattern copy/pasting
- Ratcheting (up to 4 hits per step)
- Reset on any step (1-16 step patterns)
- Audio and Sync input and output chaining (compatible with PO sync modes)
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries (auto led dimming for power saving) or MICRO-USB
- Requires a stereo 3.5mm splitter cable like this to plug into a mixer or sound interface
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q:How do I copy/paste a pattern?
A:Hold SLIDE and press OCT- to copy and OCT+ to paste
- Q:The briefly LEDS go out when I stop the sequencer – is something wrong?
A:This is normal and occurs when the memory is updated (a few seconds after the sequencer is stopped when a change has been made).
- Q:No Sound comes out when I use a mono jack on the output
A: Please use a stereo 3.5mm splitter cable like this to plug into a mixer or sound interface, or headphones
- A: The sequencer won’t start (nothing is connected to the left jack)!
A: Please check that it isn’t in slave mode (hold slide+lowest note to return to master, stereo out)
- Q: Unit doesn’t power up in battery mode!
A: Please ensure that the battery ends and contacts are clean, spinning the battery a little in its clip can help make contact
Superbooth Demo curtesy of AA Battery, Thanks!