hapiNes is a multitrack chiptune synthesizer inspired by the RP2A07 sound chip found in the NES games console.
The 4 voices allow you to create authentic sounding tunes in real time!
More details and demos coming soon,
This is a pre-order – first batch expected to ship around August
- authentic triangle bass
- 2 squares with variable pulsewidth
- 36 synthesized drum sounds (no samples)
- 16 arpeggiator modes with variable speed
- 18 Buttons
- 32 Leds
- 6 high quality potentiometers
- 16 pattern memory
- Arp Fx with variable depth and decay time
- Filter Wobble with variable speed and depth
- Crush Fx with variable depth
- Audio and Sync input and output chaining (compatible with PO sync modes)
- Runs on 2x AAA batteries (auto shutdown for power saving) or via Micro USB
Superbooth Demo curtesy of AA Battery, Thanks!