Pre-order – starts shipping March 2019
hapiNES is a multitrack chiptune synthesizer inspired by the RP2A07 sound chip found in the NES games console.
The 4 voices allow you to create authentic sounding tunes in real time!
The L(arge) version offers the same features as its slimsynth counterpart, with the addition of class AB preamp, hardware MIDI and analog sync in and out connectivity and packed in a rugged metal case.
- Hardware MIDI input (sync, notes and parameter modulation)
- Analog trigger sync in and out
- USB-MIDI input (sync, notes and parameter modulation)
- Dedicated VST/AU plugin for full DAW integration
- 4 tracks for real-time composing
- Authentic triangle bass
- 2 squares with variable pulsewidth
- 59 synthesized preset drum sounds + 1 self-evolving drum sound
- 16 arpeggiator modes with variable speed
- Vibrato with variable depth and speed
- 18 Buttons
- 32 Leds
- 6 high quality potentiometers
- 16 pattern memory
- 3 levels of LED brightness (Beach, Studio, Club)
- Live recording, key change and pattern chaining (up to 16 patterns/ 256 steps)
- Pattern copy/pasting
- Ratcheting (up to 4 hits per step)
- Reset on any step (1-16 step patterns)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q:How do I copy/paste a pattern?
A:Hold SLIDE and press OCT- to copy and OCT+ to paste
- Q:The briefly LEDS go out when I stop the sequencer – is something wrong?
A:This is normal and occurs when the memory is updated (a few seconds after the sequencer is stopped when a change has been made).