Crazy8 Beats is a stand-alone desktop sequencer that can also be installed as a 40HP module in a eurorack system
Eurorack power requirement:
8 Hybrid Analog/MIDI Tracks
- 8 MIDI tracks, 3 MIDI ports (1 In & 2 Out)
- 8 Analog Trigger outputs
Variable Accent/CV output per step
- MIDI velocity amount, CC modulation, or both per step.
- 8BIT 0-5V Analog CV output per step
- Trigger input/output to sync Crazy8Beats to other devices
- MIDI input to receive MIDI clock and set up parameters
- MIDI Clock sent on both ports
- 16 patterns per track
- Up to 16 steps per pattern
- Individual patterns change per voice (or all at once)
- Up to 16 patterns can be chained to create a song
- 4 play modes per track (forward, reverse,ping pong, random)
- Copy, Paste, Clearing of patterns
- 8 Levels of Swing per track
- Crazy feature enables probability and live remixing of patterns
- Rhythmic Drill effect with variable rate
16 Pads can be used to punch record patterns live or program visually.
The pads are backlit to provide visual feedback of the pattern you are programming and the tracks that are active.
64 Step LEDs enable you to see 4 tracks advance at any time.
Error: invalid imagelinks database record
Download the manual (updated April 23 2018)
Firmware 1.3 October 17th 2018
-Fixed a bug causing random Volume CC#7 to be sent on Port1
Firmware 1.2 April 23 2018
-Improved tempo changing with encoder
-Tempo increments displayed on the 64 step leds
-Fixed a bug that would corrupt the CV output sometimes
-Improved MIDI clock input handling