new sound, new interface. Pre-order – starts shipping March 2019
acid8 is an 8Bit bass-line synthesizer with a revisited sound and interface.
MKIII has been rethought from the ground up. The filter has been replaced with an new all digital one, the handling has been redesigned for more immediate handling and many other real time features have been added including transposition automation, filter wobbler, stutter and vinyl spin-down effects.
The synth engine now has dual oscillators allowing fat and harmonized sounds.
acid8 MKIII offers the same features as its slimsynth uAcid8 counterpart, but with the addition of hardware MIDI and analog sync in and out connectivity and packed in a rugged metal case.
A vst plugin is available to easily take control of the synth’s parameters.
- USB-MIDI input (sync, notes and parameter modulation)
- Hardware MIDI input (sync, notes and parameter modulation)
- Analog sync trigger input and output
- Dedicated VST/AU plugin for full DAW integration
- 18 Buttons
- 32 Leds
- 6 high quality potentiometers
- Arp Fx with variable depth and decay time
- Filter Wobble with variable speed and depth
- Crush Fx with variable depth
- Pattern Copy/Pasting
- Variable VCA decay (note length)
- Tap tempo, variable Swing
- Patterns can reset at any step (1-16 step pattern lengths)
- Variable pulse-width (for square waveforms)
- 12 sounds: Square, Saw and Triangle each in 4 flavors (Normal, Distorted, Fat/Detuned, Harmonized/Techno).
- 3 levels of LED brightness (Beach, Studio, Club)
- Live recording, key change and pattern chaining
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q:How do I copy/paste a pattern?
A:Hold SLIDE and press OCT- to copy and OCT+ to paste
- Q:The briefly LEDS go out when I stop the sequencer – is something wrong?
A:This is normal and occurs when the memory is updated (a few seconds after the sequencer is stopped when a change has been made).